Application Software Engineer
We're looking for Management System Software Engineers to work on application and systems management software for a large, distributed Linux-based environment. This engineer will play a central role in the re-imagining, implementation and delivery of a new, distributed management platform for monitoring and control of enterprise-grade applications and systems. This is a highly visible role that will exercise your design skills as well as your programming experience. The management platform is a key component of Azul's product strategy going forward, and we are looking for the best developers to work on it..
Minimum Job Qualifications
The ideal candidate will possess 5 years of hands-on development experience in the following areas::
- Strong Java, C++ programming skills, including software design and documentation
- Java application development
- Experience in developing s/w for management systems (e.g. element management, NagiOS, Ganglia, SNMP-based management, etc.)
- Working knowledge of distributed application programming
- Java system level programming is a must
- Experience in server applications using J2EE technologies
- Must have worked on application server such as JBOSS, Spring, etc.
- RESTful Web services programming
Other Desirable Experience:
- Thin GUI, GWT, Ajax experience plus
- Experience with Mongo DB highly desirable