Senior Engineer System Software
- Bachelors/Masters in engineering or computer science
- Expert in C/C++ programming
- Extensive experience in system programming techniques such as multi-threading, inter-process communication, socket programming and messaging
- Extensive experience in data structures and usage
- Experience in developing OAM software using protocols such as SNMP, JMX, YANG, protocol buffers, etc.
- Experience in using tools such as gdb, valgrind, etc.
- Must know and follow software development methodology
- Must have relevant experience in Linux
- Networking experience highly desirable
- Experience in using package managers such as RMP, APT, etc.
- Experience in building and using shared libraries