System Software Engineer
We're looking for System Software Engineers to work on systems management software for a large, distributed Linux-based environment. This engineer will play a central role in the re-imagining, implementation and delivery of a new, distributed management platform for monitoring and control of enterprise-grade applications and systems. This role that will exercise your design skills as well as your programming experience. The management platform is a key component of Azul's product strategy going forward, and we are looking for the best developers to work on it.
- Bachelors/Masters in engineering or computer science
- Expert in C/C++ programming
- Experience in system programming techniques such as multi-threading, inter-process communication, socket programming and messaging
- Solid experience in data structures and usage
- Experience in developing OAM software using protocols such as SNMP, JMX, YANG, protocol buffers, etc.
- Experience in using tools such as gdb, valgrind, etc.
- Must know and follow software development methodology
- Must have relevant experience in Linux
- Experience in using package managers such as RPM, APT, etc.
- Experience in building and using shared libraries
- Experience in building software using security libraries such as SSL, SSH
- Experience in security-hardened system programming techniques
- Experience in security-hardening of Linux server, web services, etc.