Boost Revenue, Margins and Customer Satisfaction with the ISV Alliance Program
Azul’s Alliance Partner Program provides the unique technology ISVs need to differentiate their solutions and gain a sustainable competitive advantage over the competition. As an Azul partner, ISVs gain access to tools and resources that will improve license revenue, increase sales opportunities, boost software margins and accelerate deal closures. The program also enables ISVs to certify and optimize their products on the Zing JVM and leverage joint marketing opportunities with Azul and other ecosystem partners.
See our current list of ISV partners here.
The program is designed to help ISVs seamlessly leverage the benefit of the Zing runtime. Through a multitier program offering, ISVs can certify, co-sell or bundle the Zing JVM with their Java solution. By providing their customers with a choice in Java runtimes, ISVs can better meet the needs of their enterprise customers and gain a competitive advantage over deployments on traditional JVMs. The Zing Java runtime provides ISVs with:
- Improved application responsiveness
- Reduced application latency
- Elimination of response time outliers
- Support for large, in-memory data processing
- Elastic scalability with memory heaps that can grow or shrink based on real-time demand
- Dramatically simplified application deployments
- Reduced customer TCO
- Accelerated time-to-market
- Improved production time visibility and runtime diagnostics