Zing® is a full-featured Java runtime enhanced by Azul Systems to work in concert with the operating system. Zing is a better Java runtime than conventional Java virtual machines.
- Scales to over 300 GBs of heap memory
- Between 1 core and tens of cores
- ReadyNow!™ technology that solves Java warm up issues
- Insensitive to data size, concurrent sessions and throughput
- Grows and shrinks heap memory footprint elasticallyas needed
- ‘Insurance’ shared memory pool to survive peaks and leaks
- ‘Performance’ shared memory pool to keep up with loads
- No need to get sizing exactly right up front, minimizes tuning time
Zing installs seamlessly into your existing environment in place of your current JVM and requires no coding changes.
To learn more, download the Zing Datasheet here.
Next Zing component: Zing Monitoring Tools »
- For background information on what a JVM does, read 'A JVM Technology Primer' from JavaWorld »