Financial and Insurance
Financial and insurance companies rely on Java-based applications to provide online banking, customer service and product quotes and to capture claim and incident reports. These apps are critical to gaining new customers, providing great customer service, launching new services, reducing costs and meeting regulatory requirements.
As more business activity is pushed to these online systems, the result is heavy, unpredictable transaction loads and the need to keep far more information in memory. At the same time, customer, employee and regulator expectations have risen for response time and availability and pressure to handle more users and transactions without more spending has grown.
Azul Zing® is the only Java runtime that delivers:
- High sustained throughput – to handle far more users and transactions on existing infrastructure
- More in-memory data - over 300 GB with no performance penalty
- Stable and consistent response times under load - without constant tuning
- Simplicity – deployment with no coding changes, no recompilation and very little tuning
- Innovation – enables advanced features and new business models that weren’t practical before
- Fast time to market – frees developers to complete new features faster and streamlines launch
- Proven performance, with multiple Azul installations throughout the global finance and insurance industries